Handicraft products are those products that are made in a traditional way, by skilled artisans using their hands rather than machines. At Yogis, the handicrafts products are authentic and 100% natural.
Linga Bhairavi Mukha (Pre Order)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Linga Bhairavi Mukha is an overpowering presence of the divine feminine. This energized, a hand-crafted copper form of Devi radiates her fierceness, all-encompassing qualities, and boundless compassion.
It’s an opportunity for every devotee to connect with Devi through this powerful form, and experience her Grace. It is best to keep the Devi Mukha in your sadhana space, pooja room, or living area where you can maintain a certain sanctity.
Dimensions: 33’’ x 33’’ inches.
Weight: 9 kgs.
Delivery in 60-70 days from the time of Order.
How to care for it?
- It is best to keep the Devi Mukha in your sadhana space, pooja room, or living area where you can maintain a certain sanctity.
- A lamp must be offered at least once a day. Ghee or gingelly/sesame oil can be used for the lamp, along with a cotton wick.
- If you wish you may make an offering of flowers and incense. Please keep the offerings in front of the Mukha, not on top of it.
- Use a Devi Vastram to clean the Mukha periodically and keep it dust-free. Use only consecrated Kumkum on the Mukha from the Linga Bhairavi temple.
- Do not touch the Mukha unless necessary. It is best to keep any disturbances to a minimum.
- To connect with Devi you can chant 1, 3, 6, 9, or 11 cycles of the Linga Bhairavi Stuti in the presence of the Mukha.