Handicraft products are those products that are made in a traditional way, by skilled artisans using their hands rather than machines. At Yogis, the handicrafts products are authentic and 100% natural.
Isha Bhairavi Sadhana Kit for all Gender
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
Bhairavi Sadhana is an opportunity to bring forth devotion from within. This kit is for both ladies and gents who want to participate in Bhairavi Sadhana offered by Isha.
The Sadhana starts during early Uttarayana when the sun's run shifts to the northern hemisphere, a time conducive to spiritual receptivity.
1. Devi Kumkum: With its rich vermillion red color and natural ingredients, it makes one more receptive to Devi's Grace. It is made with turmeric and lime, and these natural ingredients make it safe for applying on the skin.
2. Linga Bhairavi Photo: A radiant image of Devi.
3. Linga Bhairavi Stuti: A consecrated mantra that describes the 33 qualities of the Devi in English. When chanted with a certain reverence, it is a way of becoming open to her Grace. This Stuti comes printed on a beautifully designed paper pamphlet.
4. Linga Bhairavi Abhaya Sutra: A consecrated thread that supports fulfilling ambitions while eliminating fears. It should be worn for a minimum of 40 days.
5. Linga Bhairavi Devi Pendant: The Devi Pendant consecrated, is also mandatory for the Sadhana. However, those who already have a consecrated Devi Pendant can use that for the Sadhana. You can order Linga Bhairavi Copper & Silver Pendant from us
Click here to buy Isha Linga Bhairavi Copper Pendant [Consecrated]
Click here to buy Isha Linga Bhairavi Silver Pendant [Consecrated]
6. Bhairavi Sadhana Cotton Bag: Specially designed to carry your Bhairavi Sadhana kit. It's made from soft cotton, easy to carry, environmentally friendly, and can be upcycled/recycled. It's also washable.
7. Oil Lamp: The oil lamp is needed for Bhairavi Sadhana. We do have a variety of Oil Lamp in our shop, we recommend one of these oil lamps.
Click here to buy Linga Jyothi Oil Lamp & 100 Cotton Wick - Consecrated by Isha Sadhguru.
How to wear Linga Bhairavi Abhaya Sutra: Women should wear it on the left wrist, men on the right. It can be removed by untying or burning it (please do not cut it). It can be disposed of either by burying it in wet soil or by burning it and applying the ashes from your vishudhi chakra (pit of the throat) down to the Anahata chakra (just below the sternum).
1. The Bhairavi Sadhana Kit should be available with you before the 28th of December. The Kit is mandatory for Bhairavi Sadhana.
2. The Devi Pendant is also mandatory for the Sadhana. However, those who already have a consecrated Devi Pendant can use that for the Sadhana.